Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MIPA, MUSIC, AND WRITING

So now that we only have one full day left of mipa I have to say that I have had a great time. The first night I got no sleep, I have been sweating my butt off since I got here, and I have yet to go back for seconds at any meal but I have loved this experience. We went to a really cool music store (FBC) that everyone here should check out before they leave. It is unlike anything I have ever been to and even if your not a music freak you will be amused looking at some of the most bizarre music titles I have ever heard. I came to mipa because I wanted to improve my writing. I love writing and plan to head into journalism after school. Mipa has made me even more excited about this. Listening to people talk about their experiences with journalism has made me eager to start my own journey. We talked to the opinion editor of State News and his stories and anwers to our questions increased my desire to one day have similar stories. I hope that everyone here has gained something as great as this from this week. Enjoy your last 2 days at mipa!!

No comments: