Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A unique experience...

This may seem a little random but I promise my story has a point:
A friend and I are positive that we have found the lost brother of a set of twins we know. He looks EXACTLY like them! He walks like them and talks like them. His body language is even similar to the twins we know.
After much theorizing we have decided on the only logical explanation for such a similarity between three people. The so-called twins must have been separated at birth from the mysterious 3rd brother. Maybe their mom didn't want the responsibility of having to take care of three boys? Maybe the 3rd brother was kidnapped at a young age? Who knows.
But, being student journalists, we have decided it is our job to uncover the truth about the mysterious triplets' past.
So we observe things about him and I swear the more we watch him the more he reminds us of the twins.
And, yes, we know we're creepy for watching him.
The point of my story is that I had no idea I would find my friends' long-lost brother while at the workshop this year. Yet another success story for MIPA.

No comments: